
I Spy.....A Tall Tale (or the Dream that got away).
This was a 2 day project from start to finish. I did the drawing and a sepia tone painting the first day and applied color in PhotoShop the next. Was meant for last weeks but didn't get around to posting.
It's been a while since I was able to contribute. Hopefully this will be the first of many :)
This is a Dreamcatcher character. Sort of a cross between a fisherman and a sleeping person. I've done a better version since. I should probably post that.
7 comments:
What a delightful drawing! I really love his sleep-gear, especially the bunny slippers. :) You did a wonderful job with his expression as well!
It's great... I love it
Wow! this is fantastic! I love your characters and the magic atmosphere of your illos :)
cabanadigital.com
Adorable Character! He’s immediately lovable with those bunny slippers. I use to have some of those, now I have pink panther… What can I say, I never grew up! Love the concept, wonderful for kids! And me!!!
Peace Giggles
Excellent illustration!
I love how you merge many different things here. I.e. your classic wizard with an traditional dream catcher and gotta love the bunny slippers. Great illustration.
This is beautiful. I love the little details and the colours.
Post a Comment