Wednesday, January 09, 2008

IF: 100% Worth It



My first IF post in a long time!

My daughter inspired this one. She's 7 now and still worth it :)

Really trying to work faster. This was a 2 day project (lunches and evenings). I had more elements in the original drawing but I had to sacrifice them to get this done in time. Hopefully I'll be able to do more as I..well, do more.

9 comments:

Reeko said...

I like! Great quality to the image! I seem to spend more time editing than adding too... Good to know when to stop!

princesstomato said...

wonderful! :)

teri

adam belcher said...

this is mad cool

Bobo said...

oh! what a lovely illo!

bookbabie said...

Very cool style:)

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Terrific colors and very cool style.

Bernardo Díaz Carrizo said...

Excelente trabajo, me gusto mucho tu ilustración.
Yo también tengo problemas con la rapidez para terminar mis trabajos y en ocasiones me ocurre lo mismo que a ti y debo sacrificar la idea original por una un poco más simple y que puedo terminar a tiempo....jajajajaj
Saludos.

sarah said...

meaningful for me, after a day spent chasing my two young ones... i do get more sentimental after they have gone to bed though :)
beautiful

lil kim said...

that's so beautiful - in sentiment and in execution. well done.